About the 极速六合彩
- Nearly 60,000 students are enrolled in the 极速六合彩.
- The 极速六合彩 is the 13th-largest school district in Texas.
- Elementary and secondary students identified for gifted and talented services are assured an array of learning opportunities during the school day and through co-curricular and extracurricular activities. Grade-appropriate research skills are incorporated in the curriculum through open-ended assignments, providing a continuum of learning experiences that lead to the development of advanced-level products and/or performances.
- The 极速六合彩 currently offers the International Baccalaureate World School Programme at Arlington, Bowie, Lamar and Sam Houston high schools.
- The 极速六合彩 is home to an award-winning and acclaimed special education program that focuses on academic success as well as the development of life skills.
- The 极速六合彩 is home to five National Merit Semifinalists and 31 National Hispanic Scholars.
- In 2019, our fine arts program was, once again, named one of the Best Communities for Music Education. That designation was earned for the 15th time in recent history.
- There are almost 47,000 students enrolled in visual and performing arts classes throughout the district.
- Ten students were selected for the All-State Band, Choir and Orchestra.
- Twenty-Four students were selected for the Visual Arts Scholastic Event in San Antonio and received 13 state medals.
- Over 5,000 5th- and 8th-grade students participated in the AT&T Art Tour funded by the Gene and Jerry Jones Arlington Youth Foundation.
- The Arlington Children鈥檚 Chorus participated in a clinic and a mass choral concert with Fort Worth and Crowley ISD Choirs conducted by Dr. Susan Brumfield from Texas Tech University.
- The Arlington Children鈥檚 Chorus performed with the Arlington Master Chorale, an auditioned adult community chorus.
- Elementary dance and percussion students performed with the 400-voice elementary chorus at the Martin Luther King Youth Extravaganza.
- Over 1,400 Band, Choir, Orchestra and Dance students performed at Six Flags for the 极速六合彩 Education Foundation Celebration.
- The Martin High School and Shackelford Junior High choirs as well as the Arlington Children鈥檚 Chorus performed in conjunction with First Methodist Church to help raise funds for homeless and impoverished families.聽
- The Martin High School Symphony Orchestra was selected to perform at the Texas Music Educators Association Conference in San Antonio.
- The Young Junior High Choir was selected to perform at the American Choral Directors Association National Convention in Kansas City.
- The Bowie High School Wind Symphony was selected to perform at the Western International Band Clinic in Seattle.
- Martin High School One Act Play advanced to the Texas State One Act Play Contest. Arlington and Lamar High Schools advanced to the Bi-District Round of One Act Play Competition.
- Four teams advanced to the football playoffs; one team advanced to the Area round and one to the Regional Quarterfinals
- Two teams advanced to the volleyball playoffs; one team advanced to the Regional Quarterfinals
- Two teams advanced to the playoffs: One team advanced to the Area Tournament in tennis
- Three teams and many individuals advanced to the Regional Cross Country Championships
- Seven soccer teams (three girls, four boys) advanced to the playoffs: one boys team to the Area round; two boys teams and one girls team advanced to Regionals Semifinals.
- In track, athletes from all six high schools (boys and girls) advanced to Area and Regional competitions: One athlete advanced to state and won a bronze and gold medal.
- Two high school gymnastics teams competed at the state level.
- Five basketball teams advanced to the playoffs (three boys, two girls), two of them (one boys, one girls) advanced to Area. One girls team advanced to the Regional Quarterfinal.
- Three softball teams advanced to the playoffs
- Three baseball teams advanced to the playoffs; one advanced to the Area round.
- Two golf teams advanced to Regionals, One individual girl won the State Championship.
- One girl wrestler and three boys wrestlers were gold medalists and five girl wrestlers and 12 boy wrestlers competed at the State Wrestling Tournament
- All 极速六合彩 archery teams competed at the State Tournament. One team won the State Championship. One team competed at the National Archery Competition.
- Average teacher salary: $61,688
- Minimum teacher salary: $60,400
- Budget: $567,069,128
- 2020 Tax Rate: $1.3871 per $100 of assessed value